Constructed from durable polyurethane and made in house, we use the very latest in manufacturing technology to produce a performance driven polyurethane bushing at an affordable price. Designed with a minimal 1" height, these bushings are designed to be stacked in series providing a wide range of achievable rates. Price includes flat washers.
- Rates (Number = Bushing Rate, S = Soft Compound, H = Hard Compound):
- Overall Height: 1"
- Inner Hole Diameter: 5/8"
- Outer Diameter: 1.625"
- Washer Outer Diameter: 2"
Popular Asphalt Torque Arm Setup:
- Preload - light pressure, 2-3 turns from hand tight
- Stack Setup (without extender plate):
- Acceleration - (2) 90-S
- Deceleration - (2-1) 80-S
- Stack Setup (with extender plate):
- Acceleration - (2) 70-S
- Deceleration - (2-1) 60-S
Popular Dirt Lift Arm Setup:
- Preload - light pressure, 3-5 turns from hand tight
- Stack Setup (heavy/medium track):
- Acceleration - (3-4 ) 90-S
- Deceleration - (2) 60-S
- Stack Setup (slick track):
- Acceleration - (4) 80-S
- Deceleration - (2) 80-S
Popular Pull Bar Setups:
- Preload - 3/8"-1/2"
- Stack Setups on Acceleration:
- IMCA Modified - (4) 70-H
- UMP Modified - (4) 90-S
- USMTS Modified - (4) 50-H
- Asphalt Late Model/Modified - (4) 90-H